|Surety levels descriptions|
4) Absolutely reliableOriginal source. Direct witness with first hand informations, registered in writing or otherwise at the time of events.
3) Very reliableRecompiled sources with factual informations. Indirect witness with registered informations.
2) Probably reliableNo reason to doubt the facts, but no other evidence that backs it up.
1) Low reliabilityLittle evidence to support the fatcs, but not too convincing.
0) UnassignedUnder evaluation.
|2019-02-15||Main page||© Daniel Labelle|